Nuisance and Interference with Property Rights
We are experienced in resolving disputes between neighbouring landowners over such problems as encroaching tree roots and escaping water. We are also able to assist where there are more sensitive issues such as the nuisance that can be caused by noise, vibration and noxious odours effecting neighbouring residential properties.
We can also advise you where you are being prevented from exercising your property rights such as your right to access your land or buildings or park vehicles due to obstructions.
For more information about this area of law and access to useful links please Click here
We do not charge for an initial consultation and can usually respond to all telephone or e-mail enquiries within 24 hours.
Call 01305 866162 to speak to an adviser today or, alternatively, go to the Contact Us page and send your enquiry to us by e-mail.
Phone: +44 (0)1305 866162
Fax: +44 (0)1305 866163
- Compulsory Purchase Compensation
- Disputes Between Partners Shareholders and Co-Owners of Land
- Landlord and Tenant
- Nuisance and Interference with Property Rights
- Planning Enforcement and Judicial Review
- Private Rights of way and Other Easements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Trespass Adverse Possession Land Ownership