Compulsory Purchase Compensation
We advise landowners as to whether or not they are entitled to Compulsory Purchase compensation payments and can assist with claims where a dispute has arisen over a particular landowner's entitlement to compensation or the amount of the payment due.
We can assist with claims against all acquiring authorities including statutory undertakers and local authorities.
We do not charge for an initial consultation and can usually respond to all telephone or e-mail enquiries within 24 hours.
Call 01305 866162 to speak to an adviser today or, alternatively, go to the Contact Us page and send your enquiry to us by e-mail.
Phone: +44 (0)1305 866162
Fax: +44 (0)1305 866163
- Compulsory Purchase Compensation
- Disputes Between Partners Shareholders and Co-Owners of Land
- Landlord and Tenant
- Nuisance and Interference with Property Rights
- Planning Enforcement and Judicial Review
- Private Rights of way and Other Easements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Trespass Adverse Possession Land Ownership