Planning, Enforcement and Judicial Review
We are contacted by clients who may have carried out development without first obtaining the required planning consents or who may have breached an existing condition restricting the use of their land and buildings.
We are instructed to advise on Planning Enforcement generally in relation to Enforcement Notices, Planning Contravention Notices, Breach of Condition Notices as well as helping with the preparation of Certificates of Lawful Use or Development where required.
Our assistance is also sought in connection with planning matters where the supervision of the Court or a complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman is required.
We do not charge for an initial consultation and can usually respond to all telephone or e-mail enquiries within 24 hours.
Call 01305 866162 to speak to an adviser today or, alternatively, go to the Contact Us page and send your enquiry to us by e-mail.
Phone: +44 (0)1305 866162
Fax: +44 (0)1305 866163
- Compulsory Purchase Compensation
- Disputes Between Partners Shareholders and Co-Owners of Land
- Landlord and Tenant
- Nuisance and Interference with Property Rights
- Planning Enforcement and Judicial Review
- Private Rights of way and Other Easements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Trespass Adverse Possession Land Ownership